You just won the mega powerball jackpot to the tune of 150 million dollars (after taxes)
1. What would be the very first thing you would do? Pay back my parents for what they spent on college tuition and get a financial adviser (yeah 2 things, so shoot me)
2. Where would you choose to live? Somewhere with lots of land. Colorado maybe?
3. What kind of house would you live in? Large, spacious interior, arched, high ceilings with a HUGE garage.
4. What kind of car would you buy? something unusual like a Mazda 323 GTX or a 1972 Nissan Skyline GT-R. I'd have a whole stable of cars though. (see huge garage)
5. Where would you vacation? Everywhere - I'd travel the world.
6. Would you have anything on your body fixed? Yes - Lasik.
7. What kind of hobbies would you engage in? I'd build a shooting range, a big ass garage for my cars and my own road course. What good are the cars with nowhere to drive fast & hard?
8. What charities would you donate to? United Cerebral Palsy and Alfred I. DuPont Hospital For Children. That hospital did so much for me I almost have to give back.
9. Would you give money to your relatives? Yes. Money to my grandparents, my parents (hell, they had to deal with raising me) Brothers and sisters would all get a decent sum, as would cousin's, uncle's, trust funds for my nephews etc. Basically I'd make sure my entire extended family (and friends) were taken care of. Even acquaintances would get a check in the mail.
10.Would you run away from your current life? In some ways yes, but I wouldn't abandon everyone I know.
11. Would you continue to work? Yeah, at least for a little while.
12. Would the money change you in any way? It'd enable me to do a lot of things, but as a person I wouldn't be fundamentally different.