Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bill Maher is an Idiot

"I thought when we elected a black president, we were going to get a black president. You know, this [oil spill] is where I want a real black president. I want him in a meeting with the BP CEOs, you know, where he lifts up his shirt where you can see the gun in his pants. That's — 'we've got a motherfu**ing problem here?' Shoot somebody in the foot."

-Bill Maher (video at the link)

Now, I don't take anything Maher says seriously but that doesn't mean I won't ridicule him. He's a terrible comedian and a colossal jerk. That said, could you imagine the media shitstorm if Rush Limbaugh had said something even remotely similar to this?

Hell, maybe if Obama can talk to his buddies Rahm Emmanuel and Mayor Daley we can actually make this happen.

5 comments:

dmurray said...

I hope and pray that change is coming this November. And by the way, Obama contributors British Patroleum included, is this what was on your receipt?

Weer'd Beard said...

Remember, Republicans and the Tea Party are the racist klansmen!

When a Liberal pundit paints a man as a "Gangsta" simply because of his skin color, its just a Joke, get it?

Liberals aren't racist, they LOVE minorities...so long as they stay poor, live in the inner-cities, stay out of subburbs, and vote the liberal agenda!

Sabra said...

Well, given what the man's own Vice President said about him, I suppose it shouldn't surprise me that Maher can say something so breathtakingly racist and obviously expect zero repercussions.

Mac said...

Bill who?

Anonymous said...

Wow, is Bill Maher still loose? I'd have thought they'd have in back in the asylum by now...
Nothing better than racist steriotypes AND violent anti-Americanism! Way to go, Bill!