Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Essentials

So I'm at the beach. Remembered to pack my P6 and three spare mags but I forgot my bathing suit. These are the things I do that drive me crazy.

Oh well, shorts & underwear work just fine in the ocean. Heck it's a private beach, so you could probably go in naked later in the day if you were into that sort of thing.

I'd give you something more substantive but I don't do serious posting while at the beach. Hope all of you are enjoying the weekend as much as I am.


2 comments:

Weer'd Beard said...

Did you test the Sig's tolerance to salt water? I assume you locked it in your car?

Mike W. said...

Sig stays locked up in the house when I'm down since it's only a minute or two walk to the beach.

Everything rusts easier down there, even inside the house, but I haven't seen any issues with the guns. I suspect I might if I brought down my well-worn, carbon steel P228.