Monday, July 5, 2010

Our Founding Principles

This is a disgrace to the principles of our nation, it's a disgrace to those brave men who founded America. Then again, I am utterly unsurprised by the words uttered, since Obama lacks an understanding of the basic tenets on which our great nation was founded.

I suppose it could also be that the truth is more insidious. Perhaps Obama understands our history and founding principles just fine and wants to change them? Hope & Change!

Voting rights, women's rights, workers rights? Really? Sometimes all I can do is hold my head in shame.

This is why I didn't listen to Obama speak on the 4th. Thanks a lot Alan.

I hope you all had a great Independence Day, aside from Obama's speech that is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have just enough duct tape left to wrap my head tightly and get to the hardware store for more. How much longer is this guy going to be around? I'm going through a roll p/month.

Joel W.
Comfort, Texas