Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Quote of The Day - Take Your Pick

"Which is it, Øbama supporters? Is the Teleprompter Jesus a liar, or just an idiot who can’t tell his father from his grandfather?"

- Jay G. - in comments at Alan's

Obama is certainly a liar. The man makes Bill "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" Clinton look like an honest man. Obama has lied repeatedly, consistently, and with ease. What's worse is that the media gave him a free ride through all those lies while they were punch drunk on Hope & Change.

Thank god for alternative media. Otherwise there'd be no one to point out his arrogance and blatant, despicable lies. The media latched onto Bush everytime he misspoke but with Obama it's another story. Without the internet we would have no record of most of his lies.

I know very little about the service records of my grandparents but I do know they both served in WWII and I wouldn't confuse my father with either of them. That said, Obama obviously has issues remembering his family history, including which concentration camp his uncle helped liberate.

Don't worry though, nothing to see here. I'm sure it was just a teleprompter malfunction.

No comments: