Irene looks like it's gonna be a direct hit for us. Cat. 2 and 100 mph winds projected when it hits Delaware Sunday morning and we're square in the "extreme" threat level for this storm.
I had planned to go to the beach this weekend but that obviously isn't going to happen. In fact, as of yesterday they'd already closed the Indian River Inlet bridge so there's no way I'd be able to make it to the house if I wanted to.
I guess I should decide where I'm gonna hunker down. I'm probably better prepped at the apartment than my parents are at their house.
Stay safe everyone!