Friday, September 23, 2011

Quote of the day - Anti-gun shills

"If the gun control extremists want to understand why they can’t get any traction, they need to look no further than the fact that they even need to throw money at people to have a voice at all."

-Sebastian

Sebastian is absolutely right here.  You know your cause has virtually no grassroots support when you're reduced to having to pay small time bloggers just so you'll have someone to parrot your message.

In contrast, take a look at the Gun Blog Blacklist.  There must be hundreds of pro-gun voices listed, and not a single one of those bloggers gets paid to write posts by the NRA, SAF, GAO, JPFO or other gun-rights organization.  We do this for free.  Our opponents have to engage in paid advocacy.  I do this to entertain me, not because someone handed me $100 and said "here, write this post."

3 comments:

Bubblehead Les. said...

Smells like another version of "AttackWatch", just focused on the Gun Blogs. Kinda funny how with the Election coming up, all the Pro-Obama Commie Propaganda Machines seem to be re-activated and are focusing on their particular Speciality. 2 Points: A) The Ministry of Propaganda must be worried about their Base leaving the Fold, due to "The Lack of Common Sense Dialog that is posted in THOSE Blogs", and B) I wonder which "Common Sense Gun Blogs" (TTAG, perhaps?) will Whore themselves out to get some Cash from the Commies? Stay Tuned.

North said...

I was going to start the antigunblacklist and list both anti-gun bloggers, but I couldn't remember the second one...

The GBBL has 325+ blogs listed.

Weer'd Beard said...

I could ask people to give me $100 to write posts...but all they'd need to do is hold out, and I'd keep writing anyway.

Weer'ds got shit to say!