Sunday, October 16, 2011

Local PSH

Oh my god!  A MAK-90 Sporter Assault Rifle and 7.62x39 Armor Piercing Rounds!  Oh the horror!

"Officers from the Operation Safe Streets then searched the vehicle and recovered a MAK-90 Sporter assault rifle containing armor piercing 7.62 mm rounds and another box of ammunition containing 9mm rounds."

Surely we need to ban these evil, evil guns and evil armor piercing rounds!  Someone could get hurt!

Of course the suspect was a prohibited person.  I'm sure you're all shocked at that little revelation.

3 comments:

Tango Juliet said...

First time I've ever heard of that happening. A prohibited person?!?! Amazing!

Bubblehead Les. said...

Of course, if he could afford to deal Coke, he'd be driving a Beemer and using a H+K as his weapon of choice. Unless he's just a Cheap Bastard.

CTone said...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a "sporter" the opposite of "assault thingie?" From what I've seen, for a gun to earn the sporter nomenclature it has to be neutered a bit.