Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What are big brothers for...

if not to be a bad influence on their younger siblings?  My parents are not too keen on my little sister being a beer conneseuir.  They think it's unlady-like.   Her ex-boyfriend was the one that got her to like good beer.  Me?  I'm just an enabler.  It seems that's something I'm good at :)

Our birthday's are in the same month.  I buy her beer, she buys me beer.  That's the way it's been for the past few years.   There's also a Dogfish Head beer tasting event going on next month in a sooper sekret location.  We'll be there!


And no, I don't mind putting terrible pictures of me on the internet.

3 comments:

Weer'd Beard said...

Your sister is pretty. Either she's adopted or you are!

And with Dogfish Head, what's not to like? Damn good brew!

Jay G said...

Man, whatever you do, don't let TD see that picture of yoru sister... ;)

Mike W. said...

TD has a girlfriend. I think she's safe.