Thursday, March 29, 2012

Gone too soon

Rest in peace, my friend.  You left us far too soon.  :(

It's funny.  I'm sitting here at work and memories from past NRA conventions and the Northcoast shoot are popping into my head, including the light ribbing he gave me for not wanting to try the drilling, even though Breda was willing to give it a go.

I remember at the Hotel one night in Pittsburgh he had all of us absolutely cracking up and Laura gigglesnorting like mad with his stories.

My heart goes out to Mrs. Newbius, their children, and the rest of the Newbuis family.  The world lost a good man this week.  I am honored to have known him and called him my friend.

1 comment:

Bubblehead Les. said...

Hey Mike. You know how much this hurts us up here on the NorthCoast and our mutual Friends. God's Blessings on the Newbius Family.