Friday, March 2, 2012

Meh

Sorry folks, I just haven't been in the mood to blog lately at all....

School has been going well. I've got A's in both classes, which is hard to believe given my grades my last two semesters at UD. It's funny how you do well when your heads in the right place and you actually care.

My new robot eyes seem to have settled in at 20/15 and 20/20 with zero issues. Im not even using any drops!

I keep getting compliments on how much better I look without glasses. Personally, I remain skeptical.

Word has it that while the range was closed for renovations they found several additional problems that needed fixing. Still, the new range should be nicer. I hear it'll have an air filtration system.

That's all I've got.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Tango Juliet said...

It goes like that sometimes. Enjoy the new eyes!

DirtCrashr said...

New eyes are bitchin'!

UGA Wino said...

No need to apologize. Pretty sure all bloggers go through phases where the inspiration or time just isn't there. I know I do.

Bubblehead Les. said...

Re the eyes: Has the Procedure changed whether you are now "Cross- Dominate", i.e. Right Handed with a Left Master eye? Easy check, but I hope nothing shifted. Trust me, NOT a good thing for Shooting.

Laura said...

Dude...in school + working full time = take time off blogging for real life stuff.