Thursday, January 15, 2015

Concealment

I finally received my Delaware CCDW permit as of early December.  It's good for 3 years, but since all renewals happen on the same exact day, which I think is May 31 2017, it's really only good for 2.5 years.  They don't stagger renewals each year, and then wonder why they have a processing backlog.

I am still a proponent of open carry, but I must say it's quite convenient to finally be able to just slip my 432PD j-frame and a speedloader in my pockets.  This is also the first winter where I've actually been able to regularly carry.  Not to mention I can actually carry in Wilmington, which is good since the violent crime rate here is worse than 99% of the country, including worse than Baltimore, Philly, Oakland, Compton, Camden etc.

2 comments:

harp1034 said...

Good to hear that you now have your concealed permit in hand. Enjoy carrying but be careful out there.

Bubblehead Les. said...

Excellant!