Monday, March 8, 2010

What's In Your Pockets?

Obviously I'm really late on this meme. Oh well, you get it anyway. Pictured are keys for the 6, free oil change card, American Eagle All Access Pass, beach house key, Acme card, various small keys, pepper spray and a State Line discount card for Microbrews.

Also pictured are my EDC knife and flashlight. The knife is a Kershaw Vapor, when I'm not carrying it I'll carry a Benchmade Mini Pika. Flashlight is a Streamlight Microstream. It's a great little flashlight, about half the length of a Bic pen and just slightly wider.

Then of course there's also my wallet, entry card for work, and the Iphone, which was used to take this picture.

3 comments:

Linoge said...

Yay for flippy keys. I was vaguely annoyed when I realized I bought my 3 a year or two before those became standard for that platform, but I made do.

What brand of spray, out of curiosity?

Flying Junior said...

My keyring boasts an old-fashioned bottle opener fashioned out of one piece of thick, steel wire, (1/8 inch diameter.) It's from some time around 1950. It is stamped thusly:

M.K. GOETZ BREWING CO.
ST. JOSEPH, MO.

COUNTRY CLUB BEER
PILSENER BEER

Mike W. said...

Linoge - Yeah when I 1st got the car I played with the key constantly.

The spray is Fox Labs.

Flying Junior - I really need to add a bottle opener to mine. I'm always having to borrow someone elses.