Thursday, July 15, 2010

Old Is New Again

Breda and Bonnie are back on the air again! This time they're together for their own show B B & Guns.* It airs July 22nd at 6PM. Don't miss it!

Looks like I'm going to have to make an effort to get to the office early on Thursday's so I don't miss the beginning of the show every week. Hell, I need to get in earlier anyway, so this is a nice incentive.

Let's hope they don't have as many technical issues as Breda & Caleb ran into with BTR.

* B B & Guns, is that short for "big butts and guns" or "butts, boobs and guns?" If those are the topics I am definitely tuning in.....

2 comments:

Breda said...

Bonnie Breda & Guns! :P

Mike W. said...

You mean you won't be playing Sir Mix-a-lot's "I Like Big Butts" in the background as the shows theme song?

I'm disappointed Breda... :(