Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I am alive

I'm alive.  It rained most of the drive home from Willoughby and then I got stuck behind a big rig going far below the speed limit on a one-lane road during the very last leg of the trip.  Got home, showered, had a protein shake and then made sure to get 8 hours of sleep. I'm exhausted and both my good shoulder and bad shoulder are sore, but that's OK!

Now I'm off to the DMV.  Yes, the DMV on my birthday.  Will have a Northcoast post up and pictures later on.  Oh, and happy birthday Alan!

2 comments:

Bubblehead Les. said...

DMV on your Birthday? Bro, you should have stayed here in Ohio. Well, Congratulations on surviving another year here on the 3rd Rock.

Alan said...

I did the DMV thing this morning.

THREE HOURS.

Tell me again why we need licenses?