Sunday, July 22, 2012

Magic signs

I was out in White Clay Creek State Park yesterday walking Zachary and taking him for a swim.

The park spans parts of DE, MD and PA, but the swimming spot is along a trail in the PA park.

I was OCing, as always, until I came upon this a ways after his swim.




Oh hey, walking past that sign with my gun on would be illegal, open or concealed.

Things like this make you wonder how Many perfectly non violent gun owners carry and break laws often simply because they don't know any better.

Or hell, how hard would it be to just keep on walking and not be thinking about the legality of my actions? Or if Zach took off that way after a deer and I had to go find him.

At least this state line was somewhat marked. That's not always the case out in the woods, but that's another post entirely.

Btw a P220ST gets damn heavy when you've had it on all day long I'd forgotten how heavy it is.




This old guy scared me, jumping off the wall 4 feet or so down onto the rocks to swim after a stick. Sometimes, when he's really excited he thinks hes a puppy and forgets he's almost 10, overweight, and has arthritis.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

DirtCrashr said...

What do you use to carry the 220 ST?
I found a link at Guns Guns and More Guns to Garrett Holsters and some really sexy kydex. I have a Minotaur for the P220 or the P245 - but that Garrett stuff is really tempting...

Mike W. said...

Dragon Leatherworks Talon for OC

Comptac spartan for CCW. I hardly ever CCW it though

DirtCrashr said...

You're lucky you CAN both OC and CCW, I'm somewhat envious. :-)