Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Quote of the Day - HiViz

"I make this announcement with mixed emotions... Colorado is a beautiful state with great people, but we cannot in clear conscience support with our taxes a state that has proven through recent legislation a willingness to infringe upon the constitutional rights of our customer base."

Phillip Howe - Chief Executive of HiViz

I wholeheartedly support gun companies moving out of these leftist hellholes when liberal democrats pass laws that both harm their customers and make it hard for the companies to operate.  Like Howe says, why pay state taxes to a state that is openly hostile to your business and your customers?

If I were a Colorado politician, especially a Democratic primary challenger or Republican I would hammer every single one of these anti-rights, leftist tyrants who voted for more gun control.  Every chance I got I would remind voters that the Democrat made people lose their jobs and drove profitable small businesses out of the state.....in the middle of a poor economy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

On an emotional level, I agree with you.

From a political standpoint, do you think that the democrats CARE if a bunch of republicans leave the state? That just means that they need fewer votes to win an election.

Oleg Volk said...

That's the point I tried to make: gun control is a form of political assault designed to exile opponents.

Bubblehead Les. said...

Related note: PTR just announced that they will be leaving Connecticut because of the new Anti-Gun Law.