Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Makes me Angry

I did not watch Obama's Syria speech last night, but apparently President Nobel Peace Prize yet again tried to make the case for why America needs to go to war with Syria.

This morning, on the 12th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, I thought about what this despicable bastard of a President was saying. He wants us to go to war against a dictator and in support of Al Qaeda members, Islamic Jihadists, and people who are quite outspoken about their hatred of Americans and the freedoms we hold dear. I guess enemies of freedom have a common bond, whether they're the type who fly planes into buildings or the type who want to "fundamentally transform" this great nation.

Me. I love this country. I hold liberty dear to my heart and feel blessed everyday that I am fortunate enough to have been born here and live in a country that is distinct from all others in how it views The People. It gives me hope that so many of my readers and friends feel the same and will fight tirelessly to defend liberty that is perpetually under attack.

I think I'll drink a beer, cook some pork, and watch a movie with guns, shit getting blown up, and a scantily clad woman with a big bum. Oh, and I'll do it all with a gun on my hip. Why? Because America!

Oh, and don't even try to tell me we should respect goat humpers who won't eat bacon, hate dogs, and treat women like subhuman chattel.

No comments: